Two-letter words are one of the most important parts of playing Scrabble. If you don't know all of the small ones, then you're missing out on one of the easiest ways to score big. Check out How to Score Big with 2-Letter Words in Scrabble and memorize all that you can. Definitions are optional, but you won't need them for this challenge.
The following puzzle uses the North American dictionary (OSPD4) and word list (OWL2), and was designed by Joe Edley, three-time winner of the National Scrabble Championship, in The Official Scrabble Puzzle Book. It's a great book for sharpening your skills on the board (compared to just Scrabble anagram puzzles).
Play each two-letter word on the board below individually and try to get the highest score for each move possible. Remove the two letters played before trying the next set of two letters. Then add your scores together to get your total points. Post your answers and score in the comments below and let's see who's a master Scrabbler and who needs a little more work with the two-letter word list and parallel moves.
Master Score: 113 Expert Score: 107 Good Score: 99 Average Score: 77
Scrabble Challenge #4 had no answer. It was just a fun game of Scrabble Sprint to help you with your speed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades