Scrabble Bingo of the Day: DAUBERY [n]
An unskillful painting or work, one that is executed in a messy or inexpert way. Since art is highly subjective, I won't point out any dauberies. You probably already have a few in mind.
DAUBERY [n/pl.] -ERIES a bad or inexpert painting
DAUBRY [n/pl.] -RIES daubery
BEDAUB [v] -ED, -ING, -S to besmear
BESMEAR [v] -ED, -ING, -S to smear over
DAUB [v] -ED, -ING, -S to smear DAUBINGLY [adv]
DAUBER [n/pl.] -S one that daubs
* DAUBING [n/pl.] DAUBINGS the act of daubing
DAUBY [adj] DAUBIER, DAUBIEST smeary
* DAWBRY [n/pl.] DAWBRIES a daubing
SMEAR [v] -ED, -ING, -S to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
*TEER [v] -ED, -ING, -S to daub
* Only acceptable in Scrabble play outside of North America.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades