Apparently, the Aussie pop singer is quite the Scrabble player. At least, that's what the word is.
An article in 2009 from Mirror.co.uk reports that a very close friend of Minogue is tired of losing:
"We quite often have marathon Scrabble competitions. Kylie has the game down to a fine art - she knows how to score big and doesn't mess around. She pretty much always wins."
Contactmusic, in 2003, reports that Mingoue and her sister Dannii play an evil game of Scrabble with "The Satanic Verses" author Salman Rushdie.
"Salman loves playing with Kylie and Dannii. He says the competition is rough, but that he wins because he plays 'streetwise' Scrabble"
In 2002, on popdirt.com, Minogue reveals some of her secrets to winning and high scoring:
"Utilize a poker face in necessary situations [and] most importantly, learn ridiculous yet usable two letter words to score big and help you place those high point ties."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades