It's no secret that Jimmy Kimmel is a SCRABBLE man. He hosted and won the SCRABBLE 60th Anniversary Celebrity Doubles Tournament (SCRABBLE Under the Stars), and for the last couple of years, featured the National School SCRABBLE Champs on his late night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
In the previous two matches on the show, Kimmel had demolished his child opponents—some would say he shattered their hopes and dreams in one night of public humiliation, kicking them off their newly awarded SCRABBLE thrones. And during last night's match, Kimmel had this to say:
"I will not stop until every child in America has been destroyed."
In 2007, the score was 102 to 35. In 2009, the score was 157 (really 171) to 81. Last night, Kimmel, joined by "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Erin Andrews, lost against the 2010 champions Bradley D. Robbins and Evan D. McCarthy by a score of 162 to 57.
The students second turn gave them RELANDED, pretty much securing their win and finally relieving Kimmel of his crown. But in all seriousness, the whole game was pretty hilarious.
Watch the whole showdown take place below (in three parts).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades