Forum Thread: Your personal records

What are your proudest accomplishments? My highest scoring word was WHITENER for 176 points, played in the upper left corner. My longest word was NOVOCAINE for 92 points. I chained it off of "NO" that I had played two turns earlier :D My top scoring game was 452, but it was using the international words list so a bit different.

5 Responses

176 points is quite an accomplishment!

I'm not good at remembering my best moments, but there was one time when I played 5 bingos in one game.  I can't remember all of the words, but one was ECSTASY, which described the moment perfectly for me.  My score for that game was around 540.  I've only gotten above 500 a couple times since then.

I really really want to hit tourneys soon so I can get schooled by people scoring in the 600s, lol. I think the thing that made WHITENER even better was that I was several beers in by that point XD

I think I'd rather up my game before I take on the 600+ players. I'd at least like to win one game in a tournament! And I can't remember the last time I played without having a few brewskis. I wonder if I would be better or worse? Is drinking allowed in tournaments? I hope so!

My best score is 2311. Anyone want to play? Bring it on! Lol! :)

Totally didn't read what game this was. Lol. Thought it was for scramble with friends, not scrabble. Sorry about that!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active