Word Puzzles: All Past Scrabble Challenges
Below are all of my past Scrabble Challenges, which you can all still try out. I'm no longer making them, due to lack of interest, but who knows... maybe one day I'll start up again. If you like them, let me know!
- Answers to #20... the last Scrabble Challenge
- #20: What Would You Do with a Rack Full of Vowels?
- #19: Would You Rather Play a Phoney or a Phoney-Looking Word?
- #18: Can You Win at Scrabble Rack Attack?
- #17: How Many Words Can You Find in TURKEY?
- #16: Finding 6-Letter Words in 7-Letter Words
- #15: What Would Be Your First Move in Words with Friends?
- #14: Which Variant Word Wins the Game (And Which Doesn't)?
- #13: Can You Find the Best Halloween Bingo Play, Plus a 765-Point Killer?
- #12: Can You Unscramble the Derivative Words?
- #11: Would You Pass Up the Opening Move?
- #10: Would You Play a Phoney Word to Win?
- #9: Can You Win the Losing Game on the Last Move?
- #8: Is the Highest Scoring Move the Same in Words with Friends?
- #7: Can You Solve This Bingo Parallel Play for 150+ Points?
- #6: What Would Your Opening Move Be?
- #5: Put Your 2-Letter Word Skills to the Test
- #4: How Fast Are You at Building Words? Find Out…
- #3: Can You Find the Game Killing Triple-Triple?
- #2: Can You Find the Highest Scoring Move?
- #1.5: I-35W Bridge Memorial Struck by 'Puzzling' Alphabet Thief?
- #1: Double Bingos, Trivia and Common Letter Groupings
Some of the puzzles above could be really easy or really hard. It all depends on whether or not I'm teaching something beforehand to lead into the challenges. Hope they're at least fun for all of your word lovers out there.