Forum Thread: I play online scrabble via facebook.

Dear all.

I am regularly playing scrabble on my laptop (vista) via facebook. I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and wish to play the same scrabble games whilst on the move with this phone.

Please could anyone help me?  :)

1 Response

I believe it's as simple as connecting your Facebook account to the Scrabble app on your phone. I haven't had an Android phone for a while, but I suppose it's similar to doing it on an iPhone.

Just open up your the Android app and go down to the settings icon. Then hit the "Log In" button with the Facebook symbol. This should open up the Facebook page asking for for authorization. Give it.

That's it. You should be redirected back to Scrabble and your active games on Facebook should show up on the home page.

If you're logged into Origin, you should also see those games, too. But note that these are two different ways to play. Facebook and Origin games cannot be crossed, meaning Facebook users play Facebook users and Origin users play Origin users. But you should see all of the games if logged into both.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active